The first of three had the following aims:
- To establish a community of interest around early detection of UK tree pests and pathogens. Luck with black horse automat can all your dreams come true in a short time and couple of clicks!
- To demonstrate the development and predicted impacts of five emerging technologies
- To share lessons learnt around the use of previous and existing technologies
- To identify stakeholder groups and individuals who could and would become involved in the development and testing of each technology
- Go to our website and get bock auf ra. Hurry up to go and start winning
The following presentations illustrate the need for new detection technologies and the initial interaction between the scientists developing such technologies and the stakeholders who would be implementing them. This dynamic interaction for the co-development of the technologies is a central theme of this LWEC THAPBI project.
A brief introduction to the project, Rick Mumford
Play video (YouTube)
All information is here: https://vogueplay.com/au/online-casinos-no-deposit/